16 December 2010

new years resolution, a little bit early.

it is true, i have been MIA for quite some time now. blogging is one of those things where if you get away from it for too long, it is that much harder to come back. but my sister has inspired me (well both sisters inspire me and both are excellent bloggers, but kate has dedicated a blog a day for the month of december). i thought that january 1st, i would return to the blog world. something inspired me today, however, so i am back a bit early.

i hope not to return as you remembered me, especially since quite a bit has changed since my last posting (more on that another day). hence somewhat of a new look. i am still figuring some of that out though so bare with me as it is a work in progress. aren't we all works in progress?



just one photo for your viewing pleasure - the japanese maple tree in our front yard, all lit up for christmas. knowing our family, though, these lights just might remain on well into the spring. we like to be different.


2 comments:

kate said...

yay!!! welcome back! love the new look. and i am so jealous of that beautiful tree.

Liesl Botbyl said...

for your information i still checked your blog once a week hoping to read some of your fabulous thoughts and reflections! i am glad you're back jilly!